Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sushi anyone?

For valentines day I went to a sushi restaurant in town and fell in love with it. Honestly what first got my attention was the salt water aquarium, I became glued to watching the fish swim around. Eventually I was pried away to be seated for the meal. Soon our food came and I dove into the sushi. Its textures and taste were superb. I've been thinking about it ever since and I had to do a feature. Here are just a few of the things I found on Etsy for this amazing food.



These fake pugs are so creative! I love how they incorporate sushi in such a cute design. They are handmade miniature sushi rolls made by Lyssasstuff, on Etsy. Be careful, try not to eat this sushi, might not taste as good as they look.



Talking about sushi wouldn't be complete without talking about what it is served on. AllenDesignStudio makes a wonderful set that anyone would be honored to use. It has such a unified gorgeous design you almost don't want to eat off of it.




Want to carry sushi with you where ever you go? Want sushi at the tip of your fingers? Well this isn't at the tip of your fingers, but its close. Here is a handmade ring by ixela. Check out the shop, very creative jewelry items.



2 comments:

  1. Haha, I get so caught up in the fish as well! I think I'll have a koi pond when I'm older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... what a stunning post and great creations!!!
    Thanks a bunch :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the comment!