Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I got screwed over

So as many of you know I recently went through hurricane Irene. My apartment is safer than most so we had a few people here to stay safe. My roommate, who I am VERY good friends with, knew a couple people who were stuck with no where to stay so we both said they could stay with us for a day. (They lived over an hour away) They stayed in our living room and spent the night. I kept my door locked the entire time they were there.

They ate my food

They left my apartment a mess

Broke my aquarium thermometer

Had sex on my sheets when both were dating other people

and they STOLE ALL OF MY VIDEO GAMES!

They left the cases and took all of the disks. I didn't realize until today because my boyfriend had taken the cases into my room to keep safe. I assumed he checked the cases because at the time I was in the bathroom feeling very sick. I was cleaning today and was moving them back to the living room when I noticed.

I normally trust people, I am not blindingly trusting, but I tend to think people are generally good. I don't want to loose this view.

I just had to get that all out. Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the comment!